It was a long time coming and a tough decision to make but my build partner and I have been too busy with family, work, instructing, and other life things to get any decent work done on our Velocity SE.
It’s a shame because this is really going to be an awesome airplane! Here are some of the details:
- Overhauled Lycoming IO-360 by AeroEngines of Winchester VA.
- Custom panel
- Garmin G3X, GTN650 and remote comm
- Most of the airframe is complete
- Most of the wiring is complete
- Control surfaces are rigged.
- All parts needed to complete are accounted for
- Offering the project for $70,000 OBO
- Located in Chesterfield VA, KFCI
Contact Peter Braswell email@example.com or Ken Whitaker firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.